Thursday, June 27, 2013

3 Idiots

3 IDIOTS



                           “There are some precious memories that money can’t buy” 

And of course for everything else, there's Mastercard.

 A photo which made me realize this  is when I started to Google my photo album on a lazy Saturday evening , time came in when I was stuck with one photo which instantly put a smile on my face. Imbibed into the picture, I had already boarded the time machine and went back to the memories which made me light. After wondering what brought that smile, I was dumbstruck to find out that the answer being “MOBIS”.   

Reason:  All 3 of us (Left to right- Dinesh C, B Naveen Richard, Ramachandran K) in the photo are Mobisians and no doubt “Best friends”. Mobis first gave us the opportunity to work, then made us colleagues later transformed us into best friends. Friendship doest come with a rule book .Even the most idiotic and stupidest acts can be treasured and frozen with time.   


This Photo was taken in “PETRONAS tower” at Malaysia ,where all three were thrilled to see the tower scale the skies. We were filled with mixed emotions and excitement making our day memorable- PRICELESS!!!

Courtesy - Naveen Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment